Posted on August 6, 2012 by Blane Bachelor
LOCATION: Coba, Mexico
VIOLATION: It’s not that this tourist in Mexico has been hitting the tacos a tad too hard — happens to the best of us. No, amigas, her choice of an outfit — or lack thereof — is the problema here. For those of you who haven’t been there, Coba is a magnificent, tree-shaded Maya site in the Yucatan Peninsula that has a number of sacred buildings, including those where worship took place. The vibe is mysterious, peaceful and powerful — not a place for a bikini top (and ESPECIALLY when one bump on the bike could easily snap that over-strained back strap like a rubber band). Take this hot mess to Cancun, chica, where you can grab a grande margarita and fit right in.
- Blane Bachelor on Carnival Triumph: Epic Media Fail on the High Seas
- Gerard ~ GQtrippin on Carnival Triumph: Epic Media Fail on the High Seas
- Beth Yost on My Guiltiest, Ugliest Travel Confessions
- Beth Yost on Hot Mess Monday: A New Year’s Eve Cabin Rental … With a Full Septic Tank
- jeff on Hot Mess Monday: A New Year’s Eve Cabin Rental … With a Full Septic Tank