Posted on August 13, 2012 by Blane Bachelor
LOCATION: San Francisco, California
VIOLATION: Obscene amounts of back hair. Granted, this bold fellow — let’s just call him Harry — is using his follicle-frenzied epidermis to his advantage, even managing to stand out in the mass of costumed debauchery that is the Bay to Breakers 12K that takes place in San Francisco every May and draws visitors from all of the world, both to run and revel. And while we believe our society has gone a bit overboard in the hair removal department, this calamity makes us want to break out the wax immediately. We can only hope that Harry’s “jersey” was only for show as a Bay to Breakers costume, and that as soon as the race was over, he ran to the nearest spa to get this mess taken care of.
- Blane Bachelor on Carnival Triumph: Epic Media Fail on the High Seas
- Gerard ~ GQtrippin on Carnival Triumph: Epic Media Fail on the High Seas
- Beth Yost on My Guiltiest, Ugliest Travel Confessions
- Beth Yost on Hot Mess Monday: A New Year’s Eve Cabin Rental … With a Full Septic Tank
- jeff on Hot Mess Monday: A New Year’s Eve Cabin Rental … With a Full Septic Tank