Posted on September 9, 2012 by Blane Bachelor
LOCATION: We first spotted this gem on the Twitter feed of JetPac.com, and you can bet that if we ever see sleeping bag pants in real life, we’d do our best to snap our own photos (that is, if we could stop laughing).
VIOLATION: Ridiculous bastardization of the longtime camping staple. I mean, when we’re finally settled down for the night and cozily zipped into our sleeping bags, the last thing we have on our mind is banging out a few sets of flutter kicks unencumbered. So we’re still scratching our heads over the logic of this get-up — and, more importantly, who in the hell would actually buy it. Then again, nobody could have predicted the runaway success of an equally hideous and hilarious garment, the Snuggie, so maybe this hot mess is well on its way to becoming the hot new thing.
- Blane Bachelor on Carnival Triumph: Epic Media Fail on the High Seas
- Gerard ~ GQtrippin on Carnival Triumph: Epic Media Fail on the High Seas
- Beth Yost on My Guiltiest, Ugliest Travel Confessions
- Beth Yost on Hot Mess Monday: A New Year’s Eve Cabin Rental … With a Full Septic Tank
- jeff on Hot Mess Monday: A New Year’s Eve Cabin Rental … With a Full Septic Tank