Posted on September 16, 2012 by Blane Bachelor
LOCATION: Folsom Street Fair, San Francisco, California
VIOLATION: Giving talented and legitimate street performers a bad name with this naked buffoonery at the 2011 Folsom Street Fair, not to mention some seriously bad taste in shoes. I snapped this photo last year at one of San Francisco’s most outrageous festivals, which bills itself as a celebration of sexual expression (i.e., a chance for a bunch of sexed-up weirdos to parade around without getting arrested). These nutsacks’ collective “performance” could best be described as a mix of tai chi, yoga and drag, and it was one of the tamer offerings on tap. I’m sure Folsom Street Fair 2012 has just as much debauchery in store; if you decide to go, wearing sunglasses that you can hide behind while you gawk and having a drink (or four) to dull the senses are tips I wish I’d known last year.
- Blane Bachelor on Carnival Triumph: Epic Media Fail on the High Seas
- Gerard ~ GQtrippin on Carnival Triumph: Epic Media Fail on the High Seas
- Beth Yost on My Guiltiest, Ugliest Travel Confessions
- Beth Yost on Hot Mess Monday: A New Year’s Eve Cabin Rental … With a Full Septic Tank
- jeff on Hot Mess Monday: A New Year’s Eve Cabin Rental … With a Full Septic Tank