Posted on September 28, 2012 by Beth Yost
With perspective-changing travel experiences comes a desire to talk about it, write about it, and inspire others to do the same. As one of my freelance writing gigs, I just kind of end up seeing and learning a little about typography – something I never knew I’d enjoy, but have really grown to appreciate. Frequently, I come across some really beautiful posters designed by some really creative folks. I’ve compiled a collection of my favorite travel posters (and one video) and discovered that travel + typography = beautiful inspiration. Enjoy!
(Click on the photo to link to the original source.)
Do you have a favorite? If you enjoyed the posters, let me know and I’ll keep my eye out and post more in the future!
- Blane Bachelor on Carnival Triumph: Epic Media Fail on the High Seas
- Gerard ~ GQtrippin on Carnival Triumph: Epic Media Fail on the High Seas
- Beth Yost on My Guiltiest, Ugliest Travel Confessions
- Beth Yost on Hot Mess Monday: A New Year’s Eve Cabin Rental … With a Full Septic Tank
- jeff on Hot Mess Monday: A New Year’s Eve Cabin Rental … With a Full Septic Tank