Posted on October 22, 2012 by Blane Bachelor
LOCATION: Twin Peaks, aka the Glass Coffin, a bar in the Castro neighborhood of San Francisco that’s a favorite among older gay men. And, apparently, at least one straight woman who’s really rocking the redneck look.
VIOLATION: TWI — Teething While Intoxicated. I have no idea where I got these redneck teeth, or why they always end up in my purse — and then my mouth — after a beer or two. But I know I’ve crossed the line when my buddies, in this case two of beloved gay friends from San Diego, start rolling their eyes and sighing as I continue giving come-hither looks at horrified passers-by and fellow patrons. I just can’t help myself, though, and then, inevitably, someone snaps a photo, and I recoil in disgust looking at it, vowing to retire the teeth. Obviously, that hasn’t happened yet, and the result is this Monday’s Hot Mess infraction.
- Blane Bachelor on Carnival Triumph: Epic Media Fail on the High Seas
- Gerard ~ GQtrippin on Carnival Triumph: Epic Media Fail on the High Seas
- Beth Yost on My Guiltiest, Ugliest Travel Confessions
- Beth Yost on Hot Mess Monday: A New Year’s Eve Cabin Rental … With a Full Septic Tank
- jeff on Hot Mess Monday: A New Year’s Eve Cabin Rental … With a Full Septic Tank